Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas with Bebe



So we got a Christmas tree for Gram's room last night. She talked about it for an hour, and gave good instructions on the decorating of it. She's doing pretty well, seems to have rallied somewhat. She still can't get out of bed, even with a 2-person assist, but she hasn't asked to get up at all either. She had a good lunch today, cheese and crackers and oatmeal cookies with milk. She's excited about everybody coming for "Christmas" this week.

She comes in and out of focus...she's almost always traveling now, sometimes bus, sometimes car, sometimes train. She hasn't let me sleep much lately because she keeps shouting to me to make sure I'm not sleeping (very effective, I might add) since I'm supposed to be driving.

One picture is from about an hour ago, the other just shows a better look at the woods outside her windows. Today was too sunny to get that well in the pic. Gotta go, more shouting from both Gram and the baby in the background.

Bye!
-Kate

No comments: